● When we feel angry; we scream instead of doing Wudu.
● When we feel sad; we cry to our friends instead of crying to Allah.
● When we feel stressed; we listen to music instead of listening to Quran.
● When we feel cheated; we plan for revenge instead of having Patience.
● When we feel empty; we go watch a movie instead of doing Zikr of Allah.
WE R ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PEACE AND HAPPINESS AT THE WRONG PLACES!
MAY ALLAH SUBHANA TAALA GUIDES US TO THE RIGHT PATH.
“The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) reported that the devil said to God: “I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies.”
And God replied: “(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness.”—Al-Tirmidhi [Hadith 742]