Reason why I no longer eat there.
At first I was thinking “but McDonald’s burger didn’t go bad”, but then my slow ass got the point.
But then what are we eating?
Pay attention people
I feel like I'm starting to lose hope /:
Think positive and keep these things in your mind it will help in shaa Allah,
1. Try to do dhikr, it will help you
2. Think that after every hardship, there will be ease and this time will also pass.
3. We have to be patient in every trial and we will get rewarded.
4. By being patient we are pleasing our creator.
5. Trials are blessing in disguise and it will remove our sins.
6. Try to divert you mind, listen to islamic lectures, read books or talk to your siblings.
7. The hardship will go on its appointed time and if we not remain patient, we will lose the reward as well.
8. Thank to Allah in every situation may be HE is saving us from greater affliction.
9. Pray to Allah, ask for HIS help.
10. Allah loves us more than our mother and HE will take care of everything so don’t stress.
11. This life is a test and we will not get everything we want and we have to be happy in Allah decree.
12. We have to please our creator and strive for akhirah, this life is temporary and it will end.
13. When you get depressed look at those who are less blessed than you and you will be thankful to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala.
14. Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala plans are better than our wishes.
Following are some dua’s that you can recite:
1.“There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the Zalimun (wrongdoers).”
(Aayah No. 87, Surah Al-Ambiya, Chapter No. 21, Holy Qur’an).
2.“My Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that you bestow on me.”
(Aayah No. 24, Surah Al-Qasas, Chapter No. 28, Holy Qur’an).
3.“Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way.”
(Aayah No. 10, Surah Al-Kahf, Chapter No. 18, Holy Qur’an).
4.“Verily, distress has seized me, and You are the Most Merciful of all who show mercy.”
(Aayah No. 83, Surah Al-Ambiya, Chapter No. 21, Holy Qur’an).
5.“Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of Affairs.”
(Aayah No. 173, Surah Aal-Imran, Chapter No. 3, Holy Qur’an).
May Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala guide us to the straight path.